AESsuccess (AES) is one of the largest and most popular student loan managers in the United States. It provides loans to federal and private students that are availed by millions of students.
Today AES and its dual program, FedLoan Servicing, are striving to fund students all over the country.
Serving millions of students and thousands of schools, the organization provides loan guarantees, loan services, grant processing, public relations, and many other student support programs.
Resetting The AESsuccess Login Credentials
In case, you forget your login credentials for your account, you can reset it easily by following the simple steps. Have a look at the steps to reset your credentials below:
- To begin with, visit the AESsuccess official website at Aessuccess.com
- After landing on the AES website, visit the Account Access section, and tap Reset Forgotten Password or Username or Create Account.
If you wish to reset your username:
- Tap the I forgot my username and go to the next page.
- Submit your account number or social security number and the email address that you provided during the registration procedure.
- Tap Continue.
- Now, you will be asked to answer the security questions before your username is provided or dispatched to your email address.
If you wish to reset your password:
- Tap the Reset password.
- A pop-up window will be displayed on your screen.
- Submit your username in the account access area, tap Connect, and on the next screen tap the button I forgot my password.
- Submit the requested details and you will receive a temporary password on your email address.
The United States Congress sets the interest rates on federal student loans and the interest rates on personal student loans are decided by the individual private lender from whom the loan originated.
Since Aessuccess does not decide the interest rates on student loans, your options for reducing your interest rates with AES are limited. If you sign up with the AES direct debit option, you will be receiving a 0.25% discount.